Got what it takes to make a difference? Join our ranks.
With more than 50 years' experience supporting federal, state, and local governments, you will help our partners remain mission focused - no matter your role.
PAR Government offers competitive benefits and is an appealing place to work. We value diversity, and have a long history of supporting community programs and volunteer outreach efforts.
Start your career at PAR today by reviewing our open positions!
Looking for a Internship or Co-Op? Apply below.
PAR Government isn't just a workplace it is a presence. From helping out local families in need, to sponsoring Utica's iconic Boilermaker, you'll be proud to be part of PAR.
Our philosophy? Simple. We provide value to customers and reward employees for a job well done. PAR Government's comprehensive compensation and benefits package meets the diverse needs of our employees and their family members. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Employee Training & Development
- Discount Stock Purchase Plan
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Annual Vacation
- Employee Wellness Program
*Employee benefit programs can differentiate depending on work location*