Supporting 4K 60 fps video, hyperspectral images, SAR/IFSAR, up to 16 bits per pixel or floating point data - GV-X™ is your geospatial solution.
Flexible, resilient and accurate – GV-X displays panchromatic, multi-spectral, hyperspectral, and SAR imagery and video and the related metadata needed for deep analytics. GV-X out-of-the-box capabilities saves you time, energy, and money.
Where does GV come from?
The GV Product line started over 20 years ago with its flagship product GV3.0™ - the lightweight, deployable FMV Viewer for the Warfighter. As software developed and grew so did the GV product line leading to Gv2F™ and now our most recent GV-X™.
Trusted and used by:
- NGA IEC Program
- USAF DCGS-A
- USAF AOC-WS
What are the GV-X main features?
GV-X SOLUTION PROVIDES:
- Simultaneous display of wide variety of geospatial data and associated metadata
- Motion Imagery Standards Board (MISB) compliant Full Motion Video (FMV) playback with Key Length Value (KLV) metadata
- Up to 16 bits per pixel or floating point and data
- Efficient processing of very large NITF images
- Synchronized multi-video playback based on KLV timestamps
- Unrestricted export licensing
What Operating Systems are compatible?
Linux | Windows | macOS
GV-X, the next evolution of GV3.0, operates in Windows and Linux with macOS in development. Our products are developed and tested in a secure DevOps environment, and there are no export restrictions.
Who is GV-X™ made for?
- System Integrators who want highly reliable, flexible, low cost viewer
- Data Scientists who want to focus on AI algorithms and not the ingest/display platform
- Sensor or commercial ISR vendors who want out-of-the-box display tool so they can focus on building great hardware not spending time/energy on display software
- UAS vendors who want a reliable solution for their multi-sense plug-and-play platforms
Other GV Products
Gv3.0™ is a Java-based, platform independent raster imagery and Full Motion Video (FMV) viewer that supports management and playback of NITF/NSIF Raster Imagery and MPEG2 transport stream video data.
Gv2F™ is an extensible toolkit for developers seeking to integrate full-motion video (FMV) into their geospatial software product. The toolkit provides an optimized C media framework with simple yet robust C++ and Java bindings to facilitate development.